Quick and Easy Baja Fish Tacos
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Makes: 4 servings
What You Need
- 1/2 lb. tilapia fillets
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 Tbsp. TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- BRUSH fish evenly with 1 Tbsp. lime juice; sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 3-1⁄2 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork, drizzling fish with 1 Tbsp. of the remaining lime juice for the last minute. Remove from heat. Use fork to flake fish into bite-size pieces.
- MIX 1/3 cup sour cream, 1 Tbsp. cilantro and remaining lime juice until blended. Add to coleslaw blend; mix lightly.
- TOP tortillas with coleslaw, fish, cheese and remaining cilantro and sour cream.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 340 calories, 15g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 70mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 20g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 40%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.
- Fish Stick Tacos:
Omit tilapia, 2 Tbsp. lime juice and taco seasoning mix. Bake 8 frozen fish sticks as directed on package. Top tortillas as directed, placing 1 fish stick on each taco instead of the flaked tilapia.