Chicken, Spinach and Chipotle Enchilada Bake
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Total Time: 35 min.
- Makes: 6 servings
What You Need
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE enchilada sauce, sour cream and peppers. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add spinach; cook 2 to 3 min. or just until wilted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add chicken and 1⁄2 cup enchilada sauce mixture; mix lightly.
- SPREAD half the remaining enchilada sauce mixture into bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 4 tortillas, cutting into pieces and overlapping edges as necessary to form even layer. Top with half each of the chicken mixture and cheese; repeat all layers. Cover.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 15 min. Sprinkle with onions.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 400 calories, 23g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 24g protein, 50%DV vitamin A, 6%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
- Serving Suggestion:
Serve with a side of spicy black beans.